During the emergency lighting inspection process, our trained technicians will:
· Inspect units for proper installation and for secure mounting
· Inspect for correct location and quantity of lights for occupancy
· Perform load test of batteries
· Verify proper charging voltage of unit
· Inspect bulbs for proper operation and illumination
· Test in place utilizing the built in test switch that simulates a power outage
Some jurisdictions require a 90 minute discharge test per NFPA that can be provided at an additional cost. If an issue arises Crossman Fire & Safety, LLC will be able to provide quick and reliable repairs.